Why You Should Invest In Video For Your Business
It is a known fact that video content is king in the world of digital marketing.
Investing in branding and marketing strategies is the most effective way of generating leads for your business. Finding the right medium to promote your business can be a tricky one and the last thing any business owner wants to do is lose revenue.
What will and won’t work for you in terms of marketing depends entirely on what type of business you own. For example, if you own a clothing company whose demographic is women aged 18 – 35, influencer marketing would be the appropriate marketing method.
However, we’d like to prove to you that regardless of what company you run, investing in high quality, bespoke video content is the best way forward and here’s a few reasons why..
- The pandemic has overwhelmingly increased the amount of online video people watch.
- Consumers continue to use video as an integral part of their journey with brands, and are excited to see even more video content in the year ahead.
- 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year.
- Marketers feel more positive about the return on investment offered by video than ever, as it continues to strongly influence traffic, leads, sales, and audience understanding.
- 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text.
- 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video.
So what are you waiting for? Enquire today with the team to find out how we can help you and your business grow.
At Shoot Business, we are a truly creative media agency that specialises in video production, photography, animation, marketing and more. Visit our website, here.
Biteable | Video Marketing Statistics
Hubspot | State of Video